Spiced Honey Roasted Almonds
1/4 cup Honey
3/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
3/4 tsp Kosher salt
1/8 cup Sugar, raw
2 1/2 cups Almonds, rawHow to Make the best roasted almonds:
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1. Line a large rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix 3/4 tsp kosher salt and 1/8 cup raw sugar.
3. Melt honey in a non-stick skillet over medium heat just until it’s liquidy.
4. Add almonds and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Mix until almonds are coated. Remove from heat.
5. Spread nuts in a single layer over the lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
6. Remove from oven and let almonds cool on the counter 5 minutes, then toss them in the raw sugar/salt mixture.
7. Place the almonds back onto the baking sheet or on the parchment paper and let them cool completely.
These spicy, roasted almonds with honey and raw sugar are addictive. This recipe is the best we’ve tried and we think you’ll agree. Easy and not too sticky.
Now enjoy them. I wish we hadn’t eaten them up so quickly!